About Pilot Floor Covering, Inc.
When one of our neighbors comes to us with a question, we have to be ready with answers.
We want Pilot Floor Covering, Inc. to become a reliable resource, and to that end, we will make you a promise: To stock only quality products at a reasonable price in conjunction with a friendly, knowledgeable staff that is there to help you, our neighbors, without pretense or pressure.
As a long-standing business in this community with three generations of family members, we strive to create a welcoming and personable atmosphere. We invite you to see everything that Pilot Floor Covering, Inc. can do for your home or business.
Meet the Team
It's not enough to say, "Hello. How can we help you?"
If it deals with keeping your home and yard in peak shape, fixing things around the house, DIY projects, business needs, transforming your outdoor spaces into a tranquil oasis, or making your flooring and cabinetry dreams come true, you can rely on Pilot Floor Covering, Inc.. We have the goods as well as the know-how to get the job done!
Pilot Floor Covering, Inc. We're here to make life more...well, livable!
While we're all dealing with the current situation as best we can, we would like you to know that we're taking extra steps to keep both you and our staff safe from the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We're keeping our stores extra clean and instructing our team on the best ways to stay healthy. Because of the international nature of these circumstances, some supplies may be low. Still, we are making every effort to continue to serve you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Tips For Staying Safe
Here are the easiest and surest tips to help stave off the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds, with soap and warm water.
- Cover your coughs/sneezes.
- Maintain your personal space. Keep at least 6 feet from others.
- Sanitize frequently touched areas. (doorknobs, taps, etc.)
- If you need to go out, bring your own pen or other implements. The less we use communal things, the better for the time being.
- Of course, if you don't feel well, stay home. Have friends or family assist you and see a doctor if needed.
Remember that we care about you and want you to stay safe. We're always ready to help.