Carry on reading to find out what our specialists here at Pilot Floor Covering have to say when it comes to the general upkeep of your resilient floors
Please be sure to reference your resilient-vinyl floor warranty for specific care requirements! For your general information, however, here are some basic tips and facts:
- As needed, sweep your floor to remove dirt and grit.
- Wipe spills promptly.
- Mop occasionally using a special cleaner we can recommend-just ask your sales associate for guidance.
- Avoid using detergent or soap-based products, which will dim the shine.
- Most resilient-vinyl floors have finishes that do not require additional buffing, shining, or waxing-these actions, in fact, might harm the finish.
- Resilient-vinyl floors can be slippery when wet, so use caution when walking on them after mopping.